Welcome to our first edition of “Mythbuster Monday.” Each week, we are looking to bring you 🔑 tips and pointers in order to help you drive SEO to your advisor site. In doing so, we hope to change the old ways of doing things and dispel any “myths” so that your advisor website can be a lead generation machine!
Our host, Samantha Russell, will be filling us in on a quick tip today on sharing videos on social media. Are you looking to ↗️ the number of views and build engagement? In the past, you probably have been simply sharing your video link on social media. The way to do it is to record the video and upload the raw video to each platform individually. Social media platforms have prioritized Native Content so they will share it THOUSANDS of more times than simply uploading a link. Check out the 📹 below for more information!
Time Stamps for the Mythbuster Tips:
- 0:00 – Introduction of Samantha Russell
- 0:17 – What do many people do when sharing a video?
- 0:41 – Why you DON’T want to share the video link on social media
- 0:45 – Discussion of the insider tip
- 0:54 – Note to record the video
- 0:56 – Upload the raw video to each individual platform
- 1:09 – Shares why you should upload the footage this way
- 1:15 – Explanation of the term Native Video Content
- 1:20 – Social Media platforms prioritize Native content
- 1:30 – Native content will be shown thousands of more times than ones uploaded as a link from another platform.
- 1:40 – What does this mean for your video?
- 1:54 – Closing comments about the quick tip
We hope that this quick 📹 was helpful and that you will be able to use it on your financial advisor website! Check back next week for another edition of “Mythbuster Monday!”