It’s the last Feature Friday of the month! Can you believe it will be October in just a few shorts days? We are ready for the cooler weather here and can’t wait to get outdoors. Before you head into the weekend though, be sure to check out some of our favorite articles on delivering excellent service to your clients, providing value as a financial advisor and link building.
1. Deliver like Don (Distraction-Proof Advisor Idea Video #159) via Paul Kingsman
In this video from Paul Kingsman, he discusses the phenomenal service that his paper delivery man, Don, provides him and his wife. He simply asks how everything is going, and they offer up a few changes that could be made. It’s important that this type of service is used in the workforce, as well, and people work to deliver top service for their clients. How do you go about doing this?
- Review your motivation for how you interact with other people. How do you leave them feeling after they’ve had an encounter with you?
- Look for ways to enhance others’ circumstances, even if they don’t specifically notice you or what you’re doing.
- Take pride in doing the absolute best that you can.
For tips on how to deliver the best product to your clients, check out the entire video.
In this article from Rohit Bhargava, he discusses innovations and how they aren’t defined by technology alone, how the value of consumer data might eventually bring about monetary value to the consumer and many other useful tips that will help with financial services.
From discussing marketing and the importance of change, check out the entire article for more in-depth details.
When it comes to fees in the financial industry, the main issue is with the communication of the value associated with the fees. Most advisors provide value beyond the assets under management fee structure. But in many cases, the fees are presented only in relation to assets under management. So, how do you go about showing your value?
The key is to present your value with the precision and confidence that you deliver your value. Show those that you will be working they will be better off for it and showcase what you will be delivering confidently. Think about how to answer the question about what clients will be getting for this cost and how you compare to another advisor. It’s pertinent that you are prepared, so you can really highlight what an awesome firm that you are!
Check out the entire article for more tips on how to present and deliver your value to your clients.
Link building is something that people have been doing for years to boost their SEO rankings and drive more traffic, but there are still questions about how to best do this. You have probably heard a lot of different things about it, as well, so it’s time to put these 10 link-building myths to rest.
- If you build it, they will come
- You don’t need links to rank
- Only links with high domain authority matter
- You need to build links to your money pages
- You have to create the best, most informative linkable asset
- The more emails you send, the more links you will get
- The only benefit of link building is algorithmic
- You should only pursue exact match anchors
- Link building requires technical abilities
- All follow links provide equal value
Link building and SEO can be done well, but it does require keeping up with changes since Google’s algorithms are constantly evolving. We hope these ten myths have been busted, and check out the entire article for more details about each of them.
Aren’t we always looking for ways to better our company? That might come in the form of giving your social media strategy a boost. Check out this infographic below with 14 posts to help spark engagement on social media.