Happy Friday! It’s officially the end of summer this week as we roll into fall this weekend, we wanted to send you off with a few of our favorite articles on creating a to-do list, website updates and increasing SEO by optimizing images.
As a financial advisor, you should always be looking for ways to improve. One way to do this is to ask for feedback, however, you need to be willing to make the suggested changes if they are actually helpful. If you are not going to actually make the changes, then you shouldn’t ask for feedback. Some things to ask are:
- Ask for clarification
- Offer alternatives
For tips on how to take constructive feedback, check out the entire article.
It can be hard to keep track of everything that you have a busy financial advisor, so how do you do this? Paul Kingsman has goe some helpful tips for you!
- Choose a mind-mapping program or app that you like and install it.
- Explore the program, learning nuances such as how to move and group items and how to use various arrow types and colors.
- Make a habit of relying on your mind-map as your go-to place for creating to-do lists and associated notes so you can enjoy peace-of-mind knowing it’s all written down and you can bring it back to mind with just a quick glance.
For more details on how to map out your to-do list, check out the video.
Keeping your website looking fresh and new is so important to driving traffic and attracting clients. How do you know that you need a refresh? These four reasons can tip you off.
- Client Feedback is “So-So”
- Online Leads are Nonexistent
- Your Visual Brand Has Changed
- Your Team, Services or Focus Has Changed
Take a look at these four things and see if you need a change. For more details, check out the full article.
Looking to increase your organic traffic from Google? If you optimize your images, this can be a great way to do this and can really increase your search presence. Some items from this list include:
- Start with keyword research
- Create high-quality images
- Choose the right file type
- Scale your images to correct proportions
- Optimize your file names
- Reduce the file size
- Write descriptive alt text
- Add captions and titles
What is E-A-T? Well, it’s Expertise, Authoritativeness and Trustworthiness, and it’s very important when it comes to Google’s algorithms. Want to know more about this simple acronym and how it can be used in your everyday life at work?
Check out the video and read on to find out!