Just like that, it’s already the first week of October, and we are kicking off the weekend with a Feature Friday. We hope that you’re enjoying the cooler weather and getting ready for all things Halloween! Before you head into the weekend, however, check out our favorite reads on boosting your SEO and search engine rankings, creating content after writer’s block and getting more organic traffic.
As a financial advisor, you’re probably always looking for ways to boost your SEO rankings so that you can drive more traffic to your site. It can be tough to do, but if you put the work into it, then you will definitely start to see the benefits. These quick tips can even improve your rankings in as little as 20 days and include things, such as:
- Speeding up your site
- Optimizing for mobile
- Implementing local schema markup
- Optimizing Google My Business
- Encouraging user reviews
For additional tips on how to skyrocket your SEO rankings, check out the full infographic below.
Creating great content day in and day out can get tough. Even the most seasoned content creators can experience writer’s block from time to time. That’s totally fine! If you have found yourself in a rut, Zoë Meggert has got some helpful ways that your readers can get you started back on the right track.
- Read the room
- Ask your readers for help
- Remember that analytics matter
- Engage yourself
For additional detail on creating awesome content, check out the entire article.
When you are trying to bring clients to your business, usually you are going to be up against some competition, and that’s okay! Check out these 3 tips for winning business and showing prospects why you are the best choice.
- Be prepared to tell a story that shows how your approach is better than other advisors they might be considering.
- Stick with the language you choose.
- Say what you’ve planned to say in this situation.
For additional tips and tricks, check out the entire video from Paul Kingsman.
We all want to drive more organic traffic to our advisor websites, right? Well, how do you do this without ranking your website? Check out these useful tips to turn your website into a lead generation machine.
- Offer to sponsor content.
- Do guest posts on other sites.
- Take advantage of store closures.
- Capture searchers looking for the best keywords.
- Spread your local footprint.
- Don’t forget about video.
For more in-depth analysis of each tip, check out the entire article.
5. Episode 199-Why Your Team Needs a Masters in Inspiration-With Marlo Higgins via Top Advisor Marketing
When it comes to marketing and branding, many times, advisors have a hard time feeling inspired, which also means it can be difficult to inspire the team.
In this episode, Matt speaks with Marlo Higgins, a chief inspirational officer with almost 30 years of experience in leading and coaching entrepreneurs. Today’s podcast will help you inspire yourself and your team at work.
In this episode, you will learn:
- About Marlo’s journey to becoming a thought leader, podcaster, and author
- The power of being inspired and how it feeds performance
- Why Marlo built this brand to serve others in this space
- Why Marlo believes that doing what you enjoy will help you be successful
- And more!
Check out the podcast for helpful inspirational tips in the workplace!