How is it already the first day of November? 🍂 It feels like October flew by and now that you have hopefully recovered from the Halloween madness, it’s time to kick off the weekend with some of our top reads from social media ads, getting local media and SEO!
When it comes to social media advertising, it seems that change is constantly occurring. Strategies that worked in 2019 will no longer be effective for the upcoming year, so what are some ways to improve your social media ad efforts? We’ve got five tips for you to start using!
- Consider increasing budgets
- Make sure you are using video
- Become familiar with pixels
- Test out Chatbots
- Optimize at scale
What to create stronger social media ads for the upcoming year? Read the entire article for five useful tips!
As a financial advisor, it’s important to work to secure your firm in the media. It’s a great way to get your name out there and a great way to do this is by securing local broadcast media coverage. Remember that every company has a story to tell, so it’s pertinent that you let people know yours! These 4 PR tips can help take your firm to the next level when it comes to standing out in the media.
- Make sure that you keep it local.
- Time it out.
- Be persistent, but make sure you are not being clingy.
- Remember that breaking news will outweigh everything.
For more in-depth information on how to do this, check out these essential PR tips in the full article.
Body language isn’t always clear, as somebody may appear disgruntled, but they’re actually deep in thought. However, there are times when people’s negative body language actually is communicating displeasure with what you’ve said. When the latter happens, remember:
- Rather than beating yourself up, take note of what has happened
- Identify what you should have said, or when you should have simply listened rather than saying anything at all.
- Practice what you want to say so that you will be ready when the next opportunity arises.
Need additional help on reading your client and preparing better for the future? Check out the full video from Paul Kingsman.
In the financial industry, Mergers & Acquisitions are taking over, so how does your firm stay competitive? It’s time to get serious about your marketing. Something to keep in mind is the 4 Ps of marketing, which are:
- Product: Which refers to what you sell
- Placement: This refers to where is sold
- Price: This refers to its price point
- Promotion: This is how it is marketed
Need additional tips on how to expand on your firm’s service? Check out the entire blog for useful information.
So, what exactly is machine learning? Well, it’s a subset of artificial intelligence, and while some would say we haven’t quite reached AI, it’s a subset of this tool. It is growing in importance for anyone working in the digital world, and when utilized properly it can really give your firm a competitive edge when it comes to SEO.
For more information on utilizing machine learning, then check out the entire video and article.