We’ve made it through another work of juggling working from home and family time, and while it can be challenging, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. As you wrap up the week and head into the weekend, make sure to check out our Feature Friday with articles on everything from creating a better customer experience to the best time to post on social media during the Coronavirus pandemic.
Once your lead becomes a customer, are you still mindful of their experience? For a really great experience that helps you retain clients and boost your brand, you should go above and beyond.
The typical customer experience includes:
- Sales Email
An elevated experience would include:
- Following them on social media
- Post-sale monitoring
- Better content
For more in-depth information on how to do this, check out the full article.
If you are making logical decisions that are safe, then sometimes they can be distractions. Make sure you follow the tips below to avoid this.
- Commit to no more than four priorities at a time.
- When another good idea comes along, quickly evaluate if it’s useful to you. If so, take note of it for later. If not, dismiss it.
- Get back to your top four priorities, and see them through. When you’re finished with those, you can revisit those other useful ideas and set new priorities.
To find out more, check out the podcast from Paul Kingsman.
You come to realize that change is inevitable, so it’s more about how you handle it and how it impacts you. So, as a business owner, how do you embrace change and better yourself?
- Alter your mindset
- Walk-In prepared
- Make change active
- Discuss it often
- Stay calm
To learn more about how to accept change at work and use it for the better, check out the entire article.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, financial advisors now have had to alter their marketing plans, as pretty much everything changed. So, how will SEO play a role for advisors this summer? A couple of things to remember are that:
- Relevance Leads to Revenue
- Look for a window of opportunity with SEO
Check out the article for more details!