Yay, it’s Friday! Whether this week flew by for you or you felt like it was never going to end, we bet that you can’t wait for the weekend. Before you kick it off though, check out these awesome articles which include topics about your firm’s brand, social media and SEO rankings.
It’s so important that your company has a strong brand and that you portray this by engaging with clients. It doesn’t matter if your business is small or large, it’s still important that you are strategic and purposeful in your communications and involvement with your community.
How do you go about doing this? You need to get to the CORE when identifying your message, and the messages that you will build your brand around need to be:
To find out more about each of these message tips, check out the full article.
We obviously live in a world that is becoming more and more dependent on technology, and while not as many people think that advisors will be replaced by technology, it will still always in the back of peoples’ minds as things progress. This article by Wells Fargo shows that 84% of people think that investors will always be needed and will not be replaced by Robo-advisors.
Obviously, technology is available 24/7, and you are not, so how do you make yourself indisposable to your clients?
- The Time Factor-Make time to meet with your clients one-on-one.
- There When They Need You-An advisor can help clients out in unique situations that technology cannot.
For more details, check out the full article!
What are some of the biggest struggles for B2B brands on Instagram? Social Media managers for B2B brands need to be involved in the high-up strategy and really understand the business at its core so that they can manage the social media accounts strategically and effectively.
- Use appropriate vocabulary in your CTA.
- State the benefits of following the CTA.
- Create a sense of urgency.
The graph below shows thoughts on what makes a good social media manager for a business. Check it out and the full article for more details!
As an advisory firm, you can to rank locally, but how do you go ever further and rank beyond that? There are 5 different groups of how your business can rank in this article, and some are easier to achieve than others so they can be broken down into categories with descriptions of how to achieve each in the full article. What are the groups?
- Group I: Hyperlocal Rankings
- Group II: Local Rankings
- Group III: Regional Rankings
- Group IV: Statewide Rankings
- Group V: National Rankings & Beyond
When each of these categories are broken down, you will be able to see what is possible to do and the strategy for achieving rankings in each group.
According to Cisco, video has accounted for over 74% of all online traffic. With this type of stat, you need to be incorporating video into your marketing strategy or you may be left in the dust! How do you use YouTube in a way to increase traffic and drive SEO? Check out the top 3 video factors.
- Video CTR (click-through-rate): How many people are clicking it from search? How do your video’s title, description, and thumbnail stack up to the competition for its keyword rankings?
- Audience Retention: How much of your video does the average viewer watch? Do you keep them engaged?
- Session Time: After watching your video, how long does your audience remain on YouTube?
Check out the article for additional information on the video SEO factors on YouTube.