It’s the middle of May, and we keep trucking right along. We hope that everyone has been able to get outside and spend some time with friends and family. Before heading into the weekend, be sure to check out this week’s Feature Friday with some of our favorite reads on everything from preparing for the future to shaping your message with content marketing.
People like to know the future so that they can plan for what’s coming. Advisors can provide the type of information when planning for the future.
- Develop effective go-to language to succinctly tell how you help your clients plan for their financial well-being.
- Practice relating analogies that will create helpful and memorable pictures in prospects’ minds.
- The current economic situation makes planning more important than ever. Make sure that you are prepared
To find out more, check out the podcast from Paul Kingsman.
As we continue to spend more time inside, RedZone Marketing has provided an awesome reading list to help with your work or to be more productive. Check out the entire list right here!
In every crisis, there can be an opportunity. Many people were on the verge of retirement before the pandemic struck, and now with the downturn of the economy, people are rethinking their next move and looking into hiring a financial advisor if they hadn’t already.
As an advisor, it’s important to remember that great communicators are differentiators and suggests that people want to trust them. How do you adapt your message for what is going on in the world now? Adjusting your content marketing provides lots of opportunities to communicate a timely message. Shape your blog posts and webinars to address timely topics, such as portfolio management during volatility, how to make the most of the CARES Act, or navigating the loss of a job can attract attention.
For more details, check out the entire article.
Are you looking for ways to bounce back after the coronavirus lockdowns are lessened or lifted? Want to improve your website’s SEO to enable growth?
The first five SEO tips to boost your website are:
- Develop a strong site structure
- Ensure your site is mobile-friendly
- Optimize site speed
- Use HTTPS
- Use either www or non-www
To learn more about boosting your SEO rankings, check out the entire infographic below!
Check out these six tips to ensure you don’t have to sacrifice your creative freedom for the sake of organic growth.
- Get expert help to spark creativity while ensuring your posts are still using strong keywords.
- Interview industry leaders and tell their different stories.
- Makes sure you are making a human connection.
- Optimize old content using multimedia.
- Show your unique angle to set yourself apart from others.
- Engage with readers in real life when you can.
Check out the article for more details!