It’s almost the middle of July, and summer is in full swing! We hope that you’ve found plenty of time to get to the pool, beach and lake with your friends and family! No matter how much fun you’re having, don’t forget to check up on some of our favorite articles on email marketing, content creation and podcast marketing.
Creating a strong email marketing campaign for your firm is so important and a great way to drive traffic to your advisor website. With everything that you have going on, it can be hard to know where to start! These 37 email statistics will help you to get started. Some of the topics that will be covered in the below infographic are:
- Email automation
- Mobile emails
- Email personalization
- Email ROI
This is just the tip of the iceberg, so read the full infographic below for more information.
Creating content that is awesome can be a tedious process, but it’s worth it in the end! It comes in many different forms and can mean a lot of different things based on what you are trying to create. Many times people may ask what they should create, and Zoë Meggert, Founder of Perfectly Planned Content, gets this question a lot.
She has three simple ways to create content that is perfect for you!
- You have to know your “why”
- Do a quality check
- Let love in
Check out the full article for more details!
Podcasts are such a great way to market your firm and provide information through another form of content! Matt Halloran meets with Ben Jones, the host of the Better Conversations. He will share tips on strategies behind his podcast, in addition to:
- About Ben’s role at BMO
- Why Ben believes that better conversations lead to better outcomes for advisors and their clients
- Three areas of conversation Ben and his team aim to enhance
- The importance of putting the content you’re marketing first
- Why Ben believes financial service is a noble profession
- And more!
Find out more in the full podcast below and in the above link!
Fourth of July already happened last week, but there is still reason to celebrate our independence! In addition to the independence of our country, what about being an independent advisor? Here are five reasons to celebrate this.
- You have the ability to best choose the products that fit your clients’ needs.
- You create a service model that works best for you and your clients.
- You can be a fiduciary
- You have choices
- You are accountable
To find out more details on why it’s so great to be an independent advisor, check out the full article.
There are almost 35 components to a single Google Business Profile (GBP). You probably are asking yourself if Google review “likes” influence anything? There were 20 totally random local businesses plugged in, with 60 total reviews being highlighted on the front interface of the GBP. Google highlights just three reviews on the GBP to find out two things:
- How many businesses out of twenty had a liked review anywhere in their corpus
- Did the presence of likes appear to be impacting which reviews Google was highlighting on the front of the GBP?
For details on the information that was found, check out the full article.