Happy New Year! 🎆 It’s the start of a new decade, and we can’t wait to get the year started out right. We hope that everyone enjoyed the holiday season and is ready to take on 2020. Get the year started out with a bang with some of our favorite reads on web design, metrics to measure and marketing. Enjoy!
If you are you looking for ways to improve your website design in the upcoming year, then make sure you check out this infographic. As you grow your business, it’s so important that your website is effectively communicating with your target audience and helping you to gain the prospects and leads that will turn into clients. Some of the things that will be covered in this useful infographic are:
- Negative space
Check it out below for more detail!
To have success in marketing, you need to have the ability to demonstrate the impact of your initiatives and how they will impact the business outcomes. The need for improved marketing measurement has become much more of a priority because of the shift of spend into more advanced digital channels. So, what are 5 ways that financial marketers can be sure they are measuring correctly?
- Use closed-loop measurement to understand the impact of a specific marketing campaign in driving consumer response and conversion.
- Set-up test-and-control experiments to assess whether marketing truly drove the decision to purchase.
- Minimize audience drop-off by working with demand-side platforms (DSPs) and ad networks with higher match rates.
- Audit your data and analytics to ensure the accuracy of your analysis.
- Sharpen marketing performance with attribution analysis.
Need more tips? Check out the full blog and make sure you’re measuring the marketing efforts correctly.
3. 12 Days of Marketing-Episode 12-The Best Tips From Our 12 Days of Marketing Series via Top Advisor Marketing
If you are looking to take your marketing strategy to the next level in 2020, then this is the podcast for you! In this episode, you will learn:
- How to stay top-of-mind by using social media and Micro-Influence strategies
- The benefits of outsourcing your marketing
- Ideas for finding podcast topics that solve your audience’s biggest challenges
- What change you can make today to improve your speaking skills
- How to stay relevant and use organic techniques to build relationships
- And more!
For more details and all of the awesome tips, check out the full podcast.
It’s the start of a new year, so how do you ensure that you are ready to take on 2020? You should start by reorganizing your business strategy, so here are some steps to do that.
- Evaluate your yearly goals
- Book out your calendar
- Figure out what support you need
- Look into upgrading your technology
For more details, check out the entire blog.
Podcasts are an awesome tool to include on your advisor website, so what are the benefits of transcribing your podcasts and what’s the best way to go about getting them on your site?
So, how do you do this? Follow these simple steps!
- Download your audio file
- Transcribe it
- Figure out the keywords that you should use
- Get a competitive snapshot
- Get your content on-site
- Optimize the content
- Make sure the page is indexed in the search console
- Annotate the changes in Google Analytics
Watch the video to find out more details!