It’s Friday and almost time to step into the weekend! 🙌 Can you believe it will be March next week? Even though it’s the shortest month of the year, we still wanted to pack in as many helpful articles as possible! Check out some of our favorites on content marketing, consistency and work and creating the perfect business plan.
1. Through Thick and Thin: Why Consistency Is Key To Content Marketing via Perfectly Planned Content
When you looking to “meet” new leads that visit your website, it’s important that you “greet them with content.” If someone can browse when they reach your site, then they get to know you and your brand better. However, how do you remind consistent with your content creation?
In order for your content marketing strategy to be consistent, it must remain true to your brand. It’s one thing to have a regular schedule, but it needs to have a purpose behind it. You need to ask yourself:
- What Is Your Story?
- Who Is Your Audience?
- How Is Your Audience Addressed?
These are great questions to ask yourself when starting to ✍🏻 consistent content!
You seem to be doing everything right, but you still aren’t seeing the return on investment that you want from your content. You may be consistently posting to your blog and ensuring that your website is SEO optimized, but there may still be a few things that you are missing. Here are 3️⃣ things that you correct in order to help boost your content!
- Don’t assume that potential customers will “connect the dots” themselves.
- You need to motivate potential customers to buy!
- Beware of typos and grammatical errors.
3. You Need a Story to Succeed in Marketing. Here’s How to Find Yours and Tell It via Practice Management Blog
When it comes to being successful in marketing, you need to develop a strong story and then share it with others. It’s an art that is hard to master, but when you are able to speak to others, evoke emotions and tell the story, that is when you start turning leads into clients. Here are just a few tips to help you with this!
- Make sure you have the materials to build a story.
- Discuss how you are different from the mainstream.
- Think about what matters most to you.
- How do you share your story once you find it?
These are simple, but can really make a difference in your marketing. Check out more below!
If you do the same thing over and over, many people may think that you are being too monotonous and predictable, and so business won’t take you seriously. That is actually the opposite! If you are consistent in what you do, that’s actually a great way to build business. In this video 📹, you will learn about:
- Develop a consistent, logical process.
- Fall in love with your process in order to build conviction for and confidence in how you help people.
- You don’t have to reinvent your business to stay relevant. You can stick with the basics.
Whether you are starting a business or you are just trying to make some changes, organization is 🔑. This starts with a written business plan. Even if you can’t wait to get started, it can still be daunting to being. Here are 7️⃣ tips to get started at writing the perfect business plan!
- Do your research.
- Determine the purpose of your plan.
- Create a company profile.
- Document every aspect of your business.
- Have a strategic marketing plan in place.
- Adapt it based on your audience.
- Discuss why you care.
For a more in-depth discussion on how to ✍🏻 a killer plan, check out the article below!