Happy Friday! We hope that you have had a great week and are getting ready for an exciting weekend. There’s a lot going out this week, so we wanted to reign it in and bring you some of our top reads on the launch of Lead Pilot, social media and Google My Business. We hope that you enjoy it!
Twenty Over Ten, an industry-leading SaaS company, launched Lead Pilot, the industry’s first-ever AI-powered all-in-one solution for content creation and distribution. The announcement was made at the T3 Advisor Conference in San Diego last week. This inbound marketing tool allows advisors to compliantly utilize custom and Twenty Over Ten-provided content. Want to learn more about Lead Pilot? Check out the entire blog post here!
On today’s podcast, Mitch Anthony discusses the power of using story-selling to guide your clients into a decision-making mindset, the value of practicing life-centered planning™, and how advisors can connect between the clients’ means and their meaning.
Tune in to learn:
- About Mitch’s “accidental tourist” introduction into financial services
- Why it’s problematic to view money as being more than just a utility
- The importance of having a monologue and dialogue with your prospects
- How Mitch helps advisors with the emotional aspect of transitioning from money-centered planning to life-centered planning
Check out the full podcast to find out much more!
Time and time again, business owners say that social media isn’t working for their business. Why might that be? Here are 3 common reasons why social media just doesn’t seem to be doing it for your firm and how to fix that.
- You don’t know your audience
- You are not posting consistently
- You are trying to build a following without any real intention
Ready to fix these mistakes and boost your social media presence? Check out the full article!
How should I get listed in Google My Business if I’ve got multiple businesses at the same address? This is a question that you are probably wondering if you have this come up. There are several questions that we hear a lot in regards to Google My Business, so here are some of the most frequent ones.
- I have more than one business at the same address. Can I have more than one Google My Business listing?
- How do I know if my multiple businesses at the same address are distinct enough to be eligible for separate Google My Business listings?
- Can service area businesses list multiple businesses at the same address?
- What would make me ineligible for more than one Google My Business listing at the same address?
- Will I be penalized if I list multiple ineligible businesses at the same address?
To find out the rest of the questions plus the answers to these FAQ’s, check out the entire article.
Part 1 of this blog post discussed the thoughts of some marketing leaders in wealth management, so we will be wrapping it up with the 5 more thoughts from other leaders in the industry. If you’re a financial advisor, here are some of the marketing tactics and strategies that you need to be aware of as you continue through the year.
- Understanding the “Digital Referral Shift”
- Driving traffic to your website
- Becoming more mobile-friendly
- Make your clients the center of your story
- Make sure that you are focusing
Check out the full article for more details on digital marketing strategies and how to propel your firm forward in the year 2020.