Let’s kick off the first weekend in December with a Feature Friday. It’s been a busy but productive week, and we hope everyone has had a wonderful start to December, as well! Before you get into “weekend mode,” be sure that you take a look at our blog with some of our top reads with everything from creating content to help the “right” prospects find you to connecting virtually with clients and much more. Enjoy!
When it comes to inbound marketing, it’s important that you are putting out the type of content that caters to your specific audience. If you want the ideal client that will best serve both you and the client, then utilize these five blogging tips to help the “right” prospects find you online.
- Write articles that are between 1,800 and 2,400 words
- Include relevant images to engage your audience, and don’t forget the alt text
- Organize your articles with headers with keywords
- Implement a link-building strategy
- Publish blogs on a consistent schedule
To find out more about how to get the right client to find you, check out the entire article from Samantha Russell.
As we enter the season of giving, has your firm creating a philanthropic strategy yet? When it comes to really make an impact on those that are less fortunate, while also benefitting your firm, give the podcast a listen to find out the best way to go about this. The quote below from the podcast can really sum up the podcast.
Giving, at any amount, has the potential to be more impactful for you, your family and your community when you take steps that result in a clearly defined purpose.
When it comes to virtual meetings with leads and clients, are they temporary or permanent? When you can answer this type of question, it helps you to understand how you are going to shift how you connect with others. While many advisors have enjoyed connecting virtually, as it has worked quite well, others are ready to get back in person. So, if we are going to start virtual meetings off strong, then some questions to ask are:
- What can I do to ensure that I can connect on a deeper level with clients?
- What tools can I use to make the meeting more engaging?
- Should I develop skills to help me connect better?
- Should I enact new processes?
- Am I making virtual meetings simple and enjoyable?
These are the questions to ask to get you off on the right foot. For more about this, check out the entire article.
When it comes to growing your business and attracting more clients, the best thing that you can do is be your authentic self. Today Matthew Jarvis of The Perfect RIA and president of Jarvis Financial joins Matt to discuss how to general referrals from RIOs and generate more leads.
Tune in to this podcast to learn more about:
- How Matthew delivers value to his clients
- His secret method of getting referrals from COIs without even asking for referrals
- How he gets half of his business through rock climbing, mountain biking, dirt biking, boating, and going to Vegas
- He can take off six months a year and still maintain high profitability
- Why finding a mentor to guide you on your journey to success is easier than you think
- And more!
This is a podcast that you don’t want to miss, so make sure you tune in!
Video marketing is a crucial part of any marketing strategy, especially as we have been social distancing for most of 2020. When it comes to creating a strong campaign, however, it’s important that your brand can build a strong foundation for a video campaign.
- For a more personal connection, make sure you are segmenting your audience
- Boost efficiency using AI
- Measure how your videos are performing by using analytics
Implement these three simple tactics and want your video marketing soar in 2021.
Struggling With What Content to Share on Social Media or via Email?
We are offering access to our content for advisors to use via Lead Pilot for 7-days completely free (even on our month to month plans).
Get All The Details Here
About the author
Blair is a digital marketing assistant at Twenty Over Ten and has a passion for uncovering what drives online traffic and the highest engagement. She follows more animals on Instagram than humans and her greatest achievement is her daughter, Grey.