It’s the middle of August, and we can’t believe how fast the summer has gone. It started out slowly as everyone continued to become used to “the new normal,” but as we are doing what we can and working as much as we are able while balancing other aspects of our life, the summer really seems to be flying by. In this week’s Feature Friday, read on for some blogs on what advisors have learned during the pandemic, how to work with clients as an advisor, supporting your mindset during the pandemic and much more!
1. Top Advisors Weigh In: What The Pandemic Has Taught Me About My Practice via Financial Advisor IQ
When it comes to running a financial advisory firm, there are a lot of moving pieces and things to keep track of. FA-IQ reached out to some top advisors to ask them what running a financial practice during a pandemic has taught them.
If you have found the ideal client, but they do not have as much money or assets as you would like, how do you handle this?
- If you really like someone and think they have great potential to eventually become an ideal client, but they don’t currently have much for you to manage, propose a way to make a relationship work for you both.
- Establish clear parameters for how such a relationship would work and communicate the details.
- No matter how much you like the person, do not let them overstep the defined boundaries.
The full video from Paul Kingsman will provide you will the tips you need to succeed.
Maintaining a positive mindset throughout the year can be hard enough when you’re working hard and managing many things at once, but in the middle of a pandemic, it can be even harder. These five simple tips can help you keep a positive mindset this summer.
- Break your tasks into manageable chunks
- Express gratitude
- Build new partnerships
- Take control of your business
- Practice self-care
Read on for additional tips that you can start implementing into your everyday life.
As the world has gone almost completely digital, advisors are no longer going to the events that they used to in the past. What can you do to still prospect to people? Host a webinar! CMO, Samatha Russell caught up with Iris.xyz to discuss five tools to help host a successful webinar.
Read on to find out what she had to say.
5. Twitter Shares New Data on Latest Conversation Trends Around COVID-19 [Infographic] Via Social Media Today
As we continue in the COVID-19 pandemic, Twitter conversations have been shifting. The infographic below shows the full rundown when it comes to Twitter trends in the midst of the coronavirus.